Happy Saturday
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Hello and welcome to Saturday. Just a note on the construction the concrete slab is poured and looks good. We have ordered the blocks, which they will be here on Monday, and then they start on the walls. I have downloaded the pictures of the last couple of days, Monday I will take my flash drive to work and print them out on the color printer, to add them to the photo album that I am working on for the construction. I am glad that the slab is done, as there is no more dirt in the front and we can use the front door again. Man I missed that front door. LOL. I have treated my self to a gift, and I can't wait till it comes in the mail. Click here and see what I have ordered.
  • wacom

  • I have a friend who has, this and raves about it. So I got a great deal on it and decided to order it. I can't wait till it comes. Today we had the "munchkin's" over and we washed the cars, and even got in a little scrappin. I rarely do paper layouts, but today thats what we worked on. Before this becomes a novel let m e attached the photos and get off here. I want to do some digital scrappin, with some of the designs that I worked on the today. I also have finished the new look. There were some things that I wanted to do, but couldn't get them to work, so that will be another day of playing.