5th Day of Construction
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Well its now into the 5th day of the construction. The footers are ready, and we've called for our footer inspection for tomorrow. And he is ordering the cement for the footers to be poured on Wednesday. So its moving along. I will be glad when this is all done. Well again our weather is on the cold side, in fact with the wind today, it made it fell colder than it was. Tonight will be another cold, one, they have freeze warnings out already, up until 9:00am tomorrow. I have brought in the flowers, to keep them warm. I know that a-lot of the folks up north are getting snow, and the cold weather, but I am not use to this cold weather. I know that it won't last long and we will soon be complaining that its to hot. So I'll take a little cold weather, as long as there is no snow with it. I have down loaded some pictures that were taken yesterday and to day. They are of the footers, and the inspection part of it. Tomorrow I am going to take my camera to work, so I can print out the photos of the construction to start my construction album. Well I am going to go for now, and take my shower, and then I have to hem Jose pants, and I want to do a couple of scrap pages tonight, and then I want to update my IPOD and updated the PDA, before turning in for the night. So stay warm and may the angels watch over you all. Okay, I am having problems with this, I show 11 photos to my set, but only these are showing, I will try again later.


Labels: