Cleaning Time
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
I am sitting here cleaning up my hard drive, as my computer is getting very very slow. I have a-lot of memory on here, but there are a-lot of pictures and scrap booking stuff on here so its time to get rid of those, so as I am typing this I am copying them to cds. We are into day 7 of our construction, we had our first inspection on Monday, and we passed, they have now cemented the footers, and laid the first two rows of the footer. Tomorrow they will back fill it all in, and compact it, and then we are ready for the cement slab. Which he is pushing that for either Thursday or Friday. I have taken some more photos, which I haven't down loaded as of yet, If I get time I will do that later tonight. I am only into the 7th day of this construction, and I can not wait until its all done. There is so much dirt that gets tracked into the house. I know thats part of all thats going on, but its a pain. And I can't use the front door, as its blocked off. Now thats something I thought I would never miss. LOL. Our weather is starting to warm up again, I think it made it up to the 70's today. Although its still chilly in the evenings. But before we all know it will be hot and humid here and we'll be wishing it was cold. Well this is becoming a book, and I am still cleaning up the computer. So I will close for now.

May the angels watch over you all.
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 4:27 PM, Blogger AngelDust

Still waiting for what you might ask but I think you know??????
Mom