The Walls
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Yesterday they delivered the the blocks. But due to the rain that we were getting they didn't start on the walls until today. So what was that saying the wall must come down, well mine is the walls must go up. They have two rows up so far, and they will return tomorrow to do some more, hopefully the weekend they will have the front up, so that they can put in the header for the window, and maybe the far side wall will be done. It is still hard to picture what this will look like, maybe once the wall are up a little more it will start looking like a room. Now it looks like a big patio slab. I have taken some more photos, but I am going to wait until there is more to the walls and then take them and then I will down load and put them here. I have started packing the stuff in my office, as that is going to open soon, and then a French Door is going where the window is now, and a new window will be made in the back wall. As for my dinner menus, for the week so far so good. I like having a planned menu, its seems to be working. I will try if for next week also. I could go on with more but I think its time to hit dream land, as the morning comes quick, and since lately I am not sleeping good,(I keep waking up in the night and then can't go back to sleep)so hopefully turning in a little earlier than I usually do, we'll see if that helps. So may the angels watch over you all and have a good night.

Labels: