No Left Overs
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Well tonight's dinner was Chicken Stir Fry, there is only a little left, but needless to say, that will be Jose's lunch tomorrow. So I had to go to the pantry and decided what tomorrows dinner will be, so I choose Spaghetti as I had some sauce left over that I had made on Saturday, so before it went bad, it was time to use it. I thought I would have some lefter overs, boy was I wrong oh well, as least the food is getting eaten. Well another day of laying the walls, tomorrow, they are going to open the existing roof, so that they can see the trusses, so that I can place the order for the new room. They will also remove the stucco, so my house is going to look awful for a while. In the morning I want to get those pictures before its all taken off and then get the after pictures, I also need to get the wall, today, I had some errands after work, and by the time I got home, it was time to fix dinner, then run to get some movies, and then take the dog for her walk, as the last couple of days she hasn't gotten to go, as I was working the business. As its been busy for that also. And now its dark, out, I know I have a camera that takes great pictures in the dark, but I want to get some day light pictures of it. So I must do that before I leave for work tomorrow, as for when I come home it will all be different and ready for the new pictures to be taken. Okay I know this is getting boring so I will close for tonight, and see you all here again soon.

Labels: