So Have you Missed Me
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Probably not. With this addition on to the house, there seems like there is not enough time to do what I want to do. And in the evenings I check the e-mails and then I let Jose's nephew chat with his friends from Peru. He is staying with us for a couple of weeks, I believe that he is leaving tomorrow, and may return in a week or so. I have so much to do and I keep putting it off. Oh well I work better under pressure, lol. Well I am have some things that I need to get finished, so I will leave you all for now. See you here again soon.







Okay I have down loaded the pictures from my camera, but unfortunately flickr only holds 200, so I need to see if there are some that I want to delete, from there, oh well another project for later tonight. Hope you like the pictures, this is what the house is starting to look like. Gota run see you all later