Its Friday Already
Friday, March 02, 2007
Wow where did this week go to, the next thing I know its Friday already. I can't believe how fast this week went. I hope that everyone had a great week. As for mine its been a little hectic, with the construction and trying to get in what other chores I have to do before its turning in for the night. Well today they did do some more of the walls, as the rain held off. Our windows have come in, so tomorrow, we will pick them up. Hopefully they will get in soon. I also believe that the contractor has ordered the trusses, as I have sent them 1/2 of the payment and the other half is due when they are delivered. And I believe that the lady there told me it takes about two weeks for them to made and to give them a week before we need them delivered. I will check with him tomorrow to see if they have been ordered. I still haven't had time to down load the newest pictures of the room, I will do that tomorrow, and share with you all what is new. Well I need to turn in for the night, so you all have a great weekend and see you here again soon.