They are Up
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
What you ask? The walls. Tomorrow they will finish whats left, and then put in some kind of rods, to tie they all together, I am not sure what that is called. Its now starting to look like a room. The trusses are in the engineerings hand, and hopefully they will be finalized on Friday, so that we can place the order and have them delivered by the 19th of March. And that will be the next step, before they actually hope the existing rooms that needs to be opened. I have started packing all in the office, it looks like we are just moving in or out. I can't wait until this is all done, as I hate the house like this, dust, dirt and boxes and more boxes. Our weather has been chilly in the mornings but hot in the afternoons. Thats Orlando weather for you. Well I still have alot I need to get done, and I am sharing my computer with Jose's nephew, who is staying with us for a couple of weeks, and he likes to chat with his friends at night. So I will close this for now, and I will have some updates of photos in tomorrow posting. See you all soon.
Have a great night.
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


2 Comments:


At 10:46 PM, Blogger Jen

sounds exciting!

 

At 10:47 PM, Blogger Jen

sounds like fun!!