Where Has it Gone
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Where has this week gone to. I haven't had much time to blog this week, so here I am now, Why Haven't I had much time to blog, I wait till the last moment to do anything, lol. I have been working on the business taxes, as they are due tomorrow. Well I now can say they are done. I think next year, I'll do then earlier. I still have our personal ones to do, I think, I'll work on them this weekend and get them out. We have passed our third inspection with flying colors. We are now waiting for the trusses to come in, they said they would be here Thursday or Friday. I can tell you one thing, I can't wait till this is all done, the dust, it makes. We haven't even opened the existing house and there is so much dust. What will I do when they open the existing house. Help, Help, more dust. I am sitting here getting ready to update my PDA and there is so much I want to get done, like make my Easter Cards, Scrap and Play with my new toy, that I got a week ago and still have go alot of time to play with it. Wel I guess I need to get off here and finishing updating the PDA and turn in for the night. So see you all here again soon and may the angels watch over you all.