Happy Tuesday
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Well here it is Tuesday already. I did alot since I got home from work today. I packed 11 boxes of our stuff from the office/bedroom. Soon they will be opening the window and replacing it with French Doors and putting the window in the far back wall. Before they do all that I will have some before pictures and after pictures, I am really lacking on taking pictures, but I have promised my self to get back in the swing of that. The roof is just about done, maybe another 2 weeks and then its ready for the next inspection. I need to get some locations on the places that sell the faucet that I want for the sink in the kitchen along with finding a sink, that doesn't cost me my arm and my leg. lol!!! Our business is still busy, and has been keeping Jose on the run. Although I hate that he doesn't get his normal sleep and then he becomes a bear to live with. Well I am sure that I could go on here for ever, but I am boring my self and I know its time to close for the night. HA HA. So until later.
Have a good night. Oh and by the way since I was in the spring mode I have changed by blog for the spring, although I am not sure how I like it, I will leave it as it is for a couple days or if I decide I like it, then it will stay.