Not Alot of Spare Time
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Hello all, I know its been I while, its just that I haven't had alot of free time this past week. With this addition and all that is involved, there is not enough time to do what I what to do. This past week I have been looking into the items for the kitchen, like the faucet, sink, the granite for the counter tops and then there is wood floor for the new living room, the tile for the kitchen, so I was running back and forth from one store to the other. So now that most of what I want is looked at and the floor for the kitchen is decided, its now time to purchase it. At least that part is done with, lol. I have some pictures that I need to down load, with them putting up the new roof, I will share what I have downloaded and have saved into my construction pictures. There is so much that I could sit here and post about, but I really have alot of invoices to finish up for the business, so I will have to post more at a later time. So until then here are some photos of the construction.