Quick Update
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Hello and welcome to my little corner in cyber space. I have alot to do and there is not enough time to do it all. Today I received the new Scrapbooks etc., magazine and the Creative home Magazine, and now I am trying to make some time to even look at them. I still haven't found time to learn more about the Wacom, that I purchased. errr I need more time in the evening. As it is now I am staying up to 12:00am and thats late for me. So tonight I am going to try and turn in before the clock strikes midnight. I also have alot of new pictures to down load, so thats another thing on my already long todo List. Well this is becoming my long list of what I need to do and what I have to do. So for now I am leaving you all and turning in, Maybe tomorrow I can look or even get to work with the Wacom. We'll see what will happen. Have a great night.

Labels: