Rainy
Monday, April 09, 2007
Rain, I say we need more of it. At least today we had it off an on all day. Well I hope that everyone one had a great Easter. Ours was quiet, first we went to Church and and, after church a little shopping for the house renovation, (which I was looking for a French door, for the office/bedroom, but our Lowes didn't have much to choose from. So then it was off to have some lunch, at Marconi Grill, which our food was not to our liking. The only thing I liked was the grilled pork chop, the rest of my plate I didn't like it. The first time we ate here everything was great. Not on Sunday. Oh well, I'll give them another shot. Then it was off to home, where I then took a long nap, as I haven't been feeling well. Needless to say the reason, I have not be feeling good is that I have upper respiratory infection, along with outer ear infection in my left ear. So I am now on antibiotic's for the next five days. As for the new addition its coming along, tomorrow we have our first roof inspection and then after the shingles are on, then there is one more inspection on that, and its done. The windows are in now, I will share some photos with you all later this week, as I am in the middle of moving everything out of the office and its all going to the family room, which today we started moving. I have now set up the computer at first we had problems with the internet not working, but at last I showed Jose what was missing and now here I am. LOL. So before this become a novel or I put you all to sleep I will close for now and fill you in as the progress continues. Have a great night.

Labels: