Importing Songs
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Whats this mean, well I am importing cds into my iTunes library. When I have them finished, I will down load them to the IPOD. It seems like it takes a while for it to import, but maybe its just me. So, I hope that everybody's Saturday is going well, all is well here in Orlando, Florida. Its a little on the hot and humid side, I guess its already starting. But thats Florida for you. So I haven't done much except for a little cleaning. In the morning I had an Eye Dr.s Appointment. Which all went well. I have decided to go back to contacts. But what is really weird, its only my left eye that needs help, and its just when I am reading. So I only have to have one contact, I know I thought it was strange also. But he's the eye Dr. not me. So he gave me a trial one, until next Saturday and I go back for a follow up and then I will order mine. Today I wore the trial pair, and it was great not to wear my glasses to read. lol. It gets too hot here for glasses. Well I have converted all the songs and now its time to download them to my IPOD. I still have alot of things that I want to do tonight lets see if I can finish or even start one of them. My child has been walked or should I say she has walked me. Well if I want to do any of the things that i want to do I must get off here. So I'll see you all here again soon. I thought I would share some photos with you.






Labels: