Good Morning
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Well its Sunday morning and there are Tornado watches here until 5:00pm. I hate when these watches or warnings come. I only pray that God is watching over us all and he will protects us. On the other hand, we are now getting the rain, which that we need.

Well I did finish loading my IPOD with some new songs, and even got to copy the music that I borrowed from a co-worker at work last night, I still have two more cd's to copy and then I am done. I even download the pictures that I want to scrap on to my computer. Speaking of that I need to clean my hard drive as its getting slow, and I do have a lot of scraping material and pictures on the hard drive. I will definitely do that later today. I even found some time last night to continue reading the book that I had started about two weeks ago, I am now reading a book by James Patterson, called Maximum Ride. I should finish it tonight, as its a good moving book and keeps your interest. Lets see what other tidbits do I have to blog about. Oh we have a couple of contractors coming to give us an estimate on whats left of the new addition, one is supposed to come today, we will see after all its really raining here. The other is coming tomorrow. So hopefully the work will begin again by Wednesday. I hope so, as now we are a little behind schedule. Well I think thats all I have for now, so I am going to finish copy the music and do some reading. So until later. Have a great afternoon.