Oh Another Day
Thursday, April 26, 2007
I was going to post some more photos, but I am too tired to down load them. So I will do that tomorrow or the weekend. They have framed the new kitchen wall. The Electrician will finish up his stuff tomorrow, and the plumber will be here Saturday. There is one thing I know for sure I can not wait till this is all over and there is no mess to deal with. Oh before I for get we have ordered our kitchen cabinets and they will be here on May 29th. It could be sooner, but definitely May 29th. I will post some picture of the before kitchen and I will down load the new layout for the kitchen, and when they get installed I will show you the final Kitchen. All of this dust is really getting to me. So I hope everybody had a great week, and just think its Friday tomorrow. Boy this week has gone by so fast. Well I think its time for me to turn in for the night, I also want to work on some cards that I have in mind, and I also have started a new book its called One for the Money by Janet Evanovich. This is the first that book that I have read by this author and find that I like her first book. So until tomorrow, and may all the angels watch over you all. And God Bless!