What A Big Big Mess
Sunday, April 29, 2007
So here I am on a Sunday morning, setting here checking the business e-mail and the personal e-mail. When I really should be in Church. But with Saturday leaving me with no water due to the plumber here all day, and leaving us with no water most of the day. I didn't have time to do anything yesterday, so it must get done today. I need to find some time later to clean out my hard drive and down load the pictures on my camera, as all if its getting full. I wanted to show you some of the pictures of the new kitchen, actually what it will look like when it gets done. But I have to scan those pictures in so that will have to wait until later. But I will leave you with a few of the big mess of yesterday. After the electrician finished up the kitchen I will take some pictures of the kitchen floor now. Which is done and the water lines are moved to their new location.

What my Kitchen looked like yesterday......







Have a great Sunday and mom if you check this today I need to know what you want for your birthday. So please let me know........ You hear woman........