So Where Have I Been
Friday, May 11, 2007
I wish on vacation, but unfortunately, I have been working on getting the rest of all this mess completed. In the last three days we have had three inspections. First it was the windows, doors and framing, then off to the electrical and finally today it was the insulation. So tomorrow we have alot that will get done, the new living room will get its dry wall put on, the French door will get put in the office and the electrician will do all the hook ups into the fuse box. So once again the house will be full of workers, and more dust. A least I can say we are getting close, which I am glad on that part. As for our weather, it has been very hot, and we even had our first named storm, which is very early for that to start. So I guess we are in for a rough hurricane season this year. But there is good news on this years, first named stormed, it has fizzed out and there is no threat to us. Although they were calling for some rain from this storm, so I hope that we will get some of the rain, which we could really use, as there is so many counties here in Florida that are catching on fire. And we can smell the smoke from where I live. So I am prying for some rain this weekend. Tomorrow I hope to have some time to make some cards, and even do some scraping. I have a couple of cards started, just need to find some time to sit down and work on them. Well I must close this for now, as its getting late and this is becoming a book and I don't want to put you all to sleep. So I will leave you a few pictures.

"Mothers Day Card I made for my Mom" (Mom, I mailed it late, hope you like it)




(A view of the new addition. It still needs painted)