I Have Walls
Saturday, May 05, 2007
What is this you are asking, I have kitchen walls now. Today they came and put the dry wall up in the kitchen. It is starting to look like my kitchen. Again today I had a full house of workers, there where the guys who put the dry wall up and then there were these two ladies, who came to tape and paste the dry wall, yes you read right two ladies, I was also surprised, as thats one job you won't see me doing. LOL We also had the electrician continuing with the lights and running all the new electrical, which he will be back on Tuesday, so that on Wednesday I can call for that inspection. Also here to day was the outside painter, which he will be back on Monday to continue. I am not to sure on the color that Jose picked,(as it seems a little bright) as soon as he paints out in the front I will take some pictures and show you all and let you all decide. Tomorrow is another day of work, as the ladies will come back and finish up with the texture on the walls and then the kitchen walls are done, I still need to order the tile for there, so maybe on Monday I will have Jose measure and let me know so I can place that order. Hopefully we will have all his done in another two weeks, and then its just waiting for the cabinets to arrive, and then have them installed. Let me tell you all I can't wait for this to all end and get my house back in order. As all this mess is not me and I hate my house like this. Okay I will share with you a couple of layouts, that I have been working the last couple of nights of Rochelle time.





So until another day maybe tomorrow.!!!!!!!

Oh and Happy National Scrapbooking Day to all those Scrapers out there.