Project and More
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Oops a little change to the page, did you noticed.
Projects I have so many projects that I want to start working on, but theres never seems like there is enough time to get what I want to do done. The last couple of days I have been sitting here at the computer working on some logo ideas for the business. I have this program and have been playing around with creating a logo for our business. But I seem to have a mental block when it comes to designing this kind of stuff. Although I am not giving up, I will put it a side for tonight and will continue with it tomorrow or when I get a chance, to work more on it. I have a baby shower to attend this Saturday. We finished up that Thank you cards from the baby. I thing they turned out really good, I will take a picture of them now that we put them in these cute little baby frames. Well I think I am going to turn in for tonight, I will share the one logo I have created, but I still have alot more on the drawing board. Until we meet again.