Busy Busy
Thursday, April 03, 2008
And even more busier. Why does it seems like there is never enough time to finish all that I need to get done in a day or even a week for that matter. There is so much I want to get done, but never have the time to do all of them. I know thats part of our daily lives, but I for one could sure use more hours in the day. Our business has kept us busy so far this month, and we have a-lot more on the books. I am now looking in to designing a logo for the business that we have taken over, but I am still working on some ideas. Will share later on some of the ones that I have been working on. I have also designed our business card now, I just have to look into getting them printed, but I think I'll wait until I have come up with the logo. I have business card paper, so I'll just print out a few for him to give out. Where I work, the business center, lets me print as the printer, is top notch there. Our weather is starting to get hot and humid, already. I really have enjoyed those cooler temperatures, we had, sure wish they would it would stay a little longer. Well I think I am going to close this for now, as I am sitting here on the couch with the lap top on my lap, and now they are starting to go to sleep and lap top battery is running low. So before it shuts down, I'll close for now. See you are here again soon.