Hello Cyber World
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Wow another day of posting. I hope that everyone had a great Sunday. Ours was a quiet one, Church in the morning and then lunch and then I took a 2 1/2 hour nap, so now I am not tired and I have work tomorrow. Oh well, what can I say. The post card I made was a hit, they have requested that I make another one sharing our raffle and will be sent to a printer to print along with this one that will be used as advertising material for our Church. I am now working on designing a monthly calendar of all our upcoming events for the Church. Well I am sure I could post some more here, but I am going to get off the computer and get the lap top hooked up so that Jose can check the business e-mails tomorrow, while I am at work. We have several runs that came through the e-mail so I need to keep the laptop up and running. I will leave you with the other advertising rack card that I have created for the Church. Until tomorrow.





Have a great night.