Its Been
Sunday, January 27, 2008
A While since my last post. I have had a lot of things going on, I have been working late, and working with our Church on getting ready for our 3rd year anniversary. We have designed invitations and flyer's and even had some tee shirts designed, which I haven't seen those yet. I will scan in the invitations that we created along with the flyer, later to day, I have also been working on a video for my friend, that just came back from Puerto Rico, which I was having a hard time getting it to burn to a disc. But what ever I did, in re-installing the program, I finally got it to burn, I will see if it still works, as now I am working on of our Christmas. So mom if you are reading this, if you can please send me what pictures you have taken of Christmas, that will give me a few more to add. Please Please. I still have a lot of projects that I want to work one, but lately I haven't been in the crafting mood. I have all these ideas in my head, but just haven't started working with them. Maybe I'll start some of them next week, as Jose will be working 13 hours straight, and I will be home alone to do what ever I want. LOL. Oh I still have 3 more months of the CD Calendar I made to finish, I think I'll work on that later today. Well I need to get off here and go check my laundry, so I will close for now, and hope to update more often, see you all here again soon.