Wow Thursday
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Wow where did this week go. Its Thursday already. I have been searching through some photos for a project that I am working on, that will be a gift, but for now I am searching for pictures. Mom get well soon, I need some photos of us kids, you and dad for this project. Don't ask questions, just need pictures. Oh I forgot my manners please. I have also been working on some flyer's and invites for our church. Which we will be celebrating our third year anniversary. I am having a creative project problem , I can't get what I am thinking to come out how I want it to look. So I will give it a rest for now, and try this weekend some more. Any one out there with some ideas all are welcome. LOL. Well I probably could go on here for ever, but I think I am coming down with that flu that every one seems to be getting, as I have a headache and my body aches. So its time to turn in for the night. See you here again soon and may the angels watch over you all.