Welcome Back
Monday, December 03, 2007
Come on in and sit a while. I hope that you all had a great weekend? Mine was filled with decorating and more decorating and of course putting up the tree. The tree is up and just needs a few more decorations to finish it off. The Island is decorated, as soon as I clear the left over decorations off I will take some pictures to share with you all. I really like how the Island came out. I have also made all the center pieces for the living room. I have chosen the Santa theme this year, for all the center pieces, except for the Island, and the Kitchen which is still related to my Grape theme. I will put all pictures here soon. The out side is also just about done, just a few more lights in the front, and then its off to the back yard. And the last thing that we are working one, is putting up the village, which Jose is making some items for this, so as soon as he tells me its finished, I can not share any photos as of yet, but stay tuned for that coming your way soon. And tonight, I have arranged the house where they will go. And now I am sitting here updating and working on printing out my Christmas cards, so I can get those in the mail soon. Well that just about sums up our weekend. So I will close this for now, as I want to print out a few more cards and photos, before turning in. So may the angels watch over you all and God Bless you all.