Wow
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Can you believe that Thanksgiving is just a couple of days away. Man did this year go by fast. I have worked on some of those projects that I need to get done. Three of them are Christmas presents, thats if they work out how I want them too. I have started printing out my Christmas Cards, tonight. I still have a ways to go, in printing, I hope to have them all printed by the weekend and I'll start on the envelopes, which will take me a little longer, as I have a embellishment to stamp on them. But it should be no problem. I still have a lot that I want to get done, with the projects, that I am working on, One of them all I have to do is print it out, but I'll do that next week when I return to work, the color printer in our business center is better in printing pictures, than mine is. Yes I have taken a couple of days off. I need a vacation, after all the renovation that we did on the house, and in fact we are still finishing up some things. We started painting the dining room last Saturday, and tomorrow we will finish that up. I also have to do my Thanksgiving shopping, I know the last moment for me. Well I think I will close this for now, as it is becoming a book and I don't want to bore you all. So until tomorrow have a great night.