WOW
Sunday, October 28, 2007
I can not believe that this weekend is over already. I spent Saturday cleaning and putting the bags together of Candy, as It will be that time again for those Ghost and Goblins to knock at the door. So far I have put together 40 bags of candy. I still have 40 more to go, I will finish those up on Monday. So how was everybody weekend? I still have a lot of things that I wanted to get done this weekend, but as you can see I am still writing about it, so that means it didn't get done. I have to get started on my Christmas cards, as I have a lot to do on them, so I think I'll start on those tomorrow night, this week at work should be slow, as both of my bosses are off, so there won't be a lot for me to do. So early days this week for me, which is great I can leave early and that gives me more free time at home. I know I could have worked some on my cards today, but I decided to watch my two foot ball teams play. The NY Giants and New England. Which I have to say they both won. Well I am going to close this for now, and at least starting cutting some of the card stock to get ready to stamp on it. So until tomorrow may Angels watch over all of my Family and friends.