Hello and Welcome
Monday, October 22, 2007
To Monday. Man where did this weekend go to. My parents came up and it was great spending time with them. We had dinner Friday night with them and went shopping and lunch on Saturday. Mom and and I also worked on Mike and Maria's wedding video, but my computer kept shutting off so it wouldn't let me burn it, so Saturday my dad made a few adjustments on the computer and I tried to burn it but what did my wondering eyes find, that it had not saved the pictures as my mom memory card was in the computer, and I had saved the pictures after I had saved the video. So here I sit again tonight working on it and I will try to burn it tomorrow, as it Monday night football and I am going to watch it, so this is just a little of what happen in my corner of the world. And Miriam if you are checking this I promise to get those pictures in here tomorrow that you are waiting for. So until then may the angels watch over you all.



Labels: