My oh My
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
I know that I said that I would come back yesterday to add some more to my posting. But as you can see I did not. But here I am again tonight. I hope you all had a great Wednesday. Our weather is starting to cool off in the evenings, but not enough. Tonight we are getting rain, which we can use. And again since its raining by furry child didn't set to go for her walk. I have to admit, I miss those walks too, since its the only exercise I am getting now, since its been hot and humid here I don't roller blade or ride my bike. But as soon as it cools off a little more I am going to start riding my bike. Roller blading is an every now and then thing, since I have to wear the knee brace, since I had knee surgery 4 years ago. So I have to be careful with that now. Hopefully tomorrow they will start on the back splash for the kitchen, as this week we have been getting estimate for this, and found them to be very expensive, but the last one was reasonable so I think, Jose is going with him, as soon as its all done, I will re-take some photos of the kitchen. I hope to work on my Christmas Cards, this weekend. And I wonder if someone sees any thing new on her page. Time will tell. Well I think its time for me to start counting those sheep and head off to dream land. So until later my family and friends I will see you all here again soon. "You all come back again soon"... "You hear"!!!!!