Weekend In Review
Monday, September 24, 2007
So the weekend is over, and now Monday is just about over. So what did I do this past weekend. First it was cleaning the house, laundry, then it was out side to help Jose with cleaning his car. Which is like cleaning a boat. And it doesn't help that the car is black, and shows every dirt spot that is on it. It took us all afternoon to clean it. I did work on my Christmas cards a little in the evening, along with creating a design for Business cards for the church Council Member. Which I think I have that all done, and ready to go the printer. Oh yeah that's me also. I think they actually turned out very well, I will try and scan one in later in this post. But before I can print them, they have to buy the card stock they want to use, along with some ink for my printer, as I am no using mine and then I have to buy more. lol. I also was working on changing my page, for the fall season, I have a few ideas, now its off to start working on them and seeing how its going to look. I am also working a new Header for the page. I haven't really came up with any yet. But hopefully tonight I will come up with something. It doesn't help that I have no scrap information on here as I haven't downloaded any since I was having problems with the computer. So I have to dig out all the CD'S that I have them on. Okay now for Sunday. We cleaned my car inside and out side. And guess what it poured the rain down. Oh well t least the inside is clean. After that was done, I laid down to watch TV and you guessed it I fell a sleep. So as you can see Sunday I did nothing of too much excitement. And now a quick review of Monday. Cooked dinner, and as you can see I am here at the computer, and its before 10:00pm ha ha. I worked on some invoices so that we can get paid for the work that he did last week. I have also paid those lovely things called bills. And defraged my computer, and I still want to work on changing my page. Oh and there still is the Church blog to update. So I will leave you with all that I have for now, in hopes I can finish what I have still on my plate for tonight and I will see you all here again tomorrow.
Have a great night.....