Where Did This Week Go
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Wow I can not believe that it will be Thursday already. Where did this week go to. Tomorrow the big group that my manager has leaves. Its been a hectic group. Between changing there Banquet Event orders over and over and having to deliver them to each department. I am glad to see them leave. Well I have worked on my Christmas card ideas, and so far I have come up with two of them and I am starting to like them. I jut want to play with them a little more, and I should be able to have a good one with in the next couple of day. I am trying something new and thats stamping. So thats why its taking me a little longer in creating these, I am new to the stamping world although I have rubber stamps, just didn't find it that exciting. But after seeing a friends Thank You cards that she did for her Bridal Shower, I said lets give this a try. So out came my rubber stamps, lol. Can you all believe that September is just a couple of days away. Wow this year has gone by fast. And so far, we have little activity with our friends the (Hurricanes)but hey I am not complaining they can just stay far I mean far away from Orlando and of course the Naples area. Well I really have nothing else to report about, so I guess its time to say see you.