Tidbits and More Tidbits
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Hello, just sitting here cleaning up the lab top, man there is a-lot of stuff on, it. There must be over 200 songs and at least over 50 pictures. So you guessed it I am coping the songs and deleting them off. Also the same for the pictures. The lap top is a pretty good lab top, but its so slow. And now I know why. Hopefully once I clean it, it will move a little quicker at least I hope so. Tomorrow I am hosting our Bible Studies at my house, so I have been cleaning, I don't want the Church members think I have a dirty house, and if you all know Jose that would never happen as he is always cleaning. Its like living with Mr. Clean. lol. Mind you thats not a bad think, at least our house is always clean. The only rooms he doesn't clean is the bathrooms and you guessed it thats my job. I should also explain the lab top that I am cleaning belongs to our church, which they are letting me use it, so why not clean it up while I have it. I am not sure why people save things to the hard drive. Me personally I try not to save a-lot to my hard drive, as I know the more you have on it the slower it gets, I have gotten a lot of the memories sticks given to my by clients where I work, so I usually save the important things on those. I have given one to the Pastor, so that he could start saving things on it, along with the copy of the bulletin that type up for them, never know when I may not be able to do it. I am sitting here looking at the time on the computer and again it looks like I am turning in late. Well it is taking for ever to copy on CD hopefully its all fitting on one disc. So I think I will leave you all for now. Hope you all have a great night and may the Angels watch over all my family and friend. See you here again soon.