Busy Busy
Thursday, July 26, 2007
I have been so busy, I lose track of the time. Here it is again after 11:00 and I am still up. Where does the time go. I have been busy with work, designing the Church website, the Sunday Bulletin and answering my e-mails. I have so much that I want to get done, this weekend. I want to work on some scraping, some ideas for our Thanksgiving and Christmas cards for this year. I know its July, but at the rate I am going, I need to get a head start on it. I have a few ideas in mind, now is just finding the time to sit down and work on some designs on the ones that I have in mind. Well I am going off to dream land now, and I will update you more tomorrow and I'll down load the Old Church Bulletin and the one that I am doing now. And you decide. lol. So see you all here again soon.


Have a great night......