Guess Whats Coming
Monday, June 04, 2007
I am so excited, by cabinets will be arriving on Wednesday. I can't wait..... It seems like this part has taken the longest. Since I haven't had a kitchen in 3 months, and I have used the slower cooker a couple of time to cook. I will be glad to have a kitchen again. Oh and other good news, the sink and faucet are here, we picked them up on Saturday. I guess complaining to the corporate office helped. As the faucet was going to take another 3-4 weeks even though they are told me on Memorial Day that it was going to be delivered on that Wednesday. Any ways its all here and soon this mess will be all over. Although there still is one piece to all this renovation, and thats taking the sliding glass door our and changing it to a French Door, and redoing the tile in the dining room. Which I am not sure when that part will get started, the way Jose is talking its going to be soon. Yikes more dust and cleaning. Well I am going to turn into dream land, so I will see you all here again. I will keep you all posted on the kitchen and pictures soon to follow. Have a good night and may the angels watch over you all.

Labels: