The Floors are Done
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Yeah baby, the floors are done. We are finally getting there, although not soon enough for me. :( I swear after this renovation is over, and I pay off Home Depot, thats it with them. They have mislead us so many times with this renovation. So I won't even go there with this post as it will be come the Home Depot Night Mare Novel, By Rochelle and Jose Fernandez :(. Oh there is good news with them, the sink is in, the bad news is no faucet. So I have a sink, they say. So now I need to decide what I want to do. Yea I know I need a faucet. I'll sleep on it for tonight, and call the store manager in the morning. After all they did tell me my complete order would be in on Tuesday, although it didn't until today minus on item. 3-4 weeks more for that. Oh I thought I wasn't going to go there about Home Depot. Move on to the next subject. Lets see whats new and exciting. Nothing, so I will leave you with a few pictures of the tile.

New Room with tile


Before


Surprise