Putting It All Back
Friday, June 01, 2007
Well I have started putting the office back together. I have the computer hooked up, the printer, but I can't get the phone and the fax to work through this box that I have. It worked before I moved everything, I will get the manuals out tomorrow for the new HP all in one, and the switch box and see what I did wrong and try again tomorrow. I still need to unpack all the boxes, and finish the office, so that's on the to do list for tomorrow. The cable company is coming tomorrow to hook up the new room with cable. As I am typing this we are getting rain, which we need badly. It is supposed to rain all day tomorrow. I hope that is does, as we could use alot more of it. So today starts are Hurricane Season, which I hope that what the are predicting does not happen, as 2004 we had our share. I think I am going to close this for now so I will see you all here again soon.