My Fairy Tale
Thursday, May 31, 2007



My House was in order, but now its a mess. I hope to have it back in order someday soon.
I will continue with my fairy tale posting later.
So when I got home, all the living room furniture was in the new room, except for the TV. It feels really weird to have the new room, and with the furniture in it. Tomorrow he will set up the TV and move my desk back to the office and I have work to do when I get home. :) I have taken some pictures of the the new room with the furniture in it, I will post them later this weekend. So my messy house will becoming a close. :) I am going to close, for tonight, I need to look through my scrap booking cd's and see if I can find something different for my moms back ground. So until tomorrow have a great night. THE END

Labels: