Yes
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Another posting, I think I am getting back in my mood of posting again, lol. Its just that I have so much on my plate and not enough time to do it all. I promised my self that tonight was not going to be another later night and as you all can see its after 11:00pm and I am still on the computer. I needed to get the Church website done, so I spent most of my time (after I watched Charlotte's Web) working on that, and I finished the Sunday bulletin and now look at the time. Where did it go. Its like the summer, soon, it will be over and the kids will be starting back to school. The things that make you wonder about. Well I have alot that I could update you about, but I will leave that for another night. So may the angels watch over you all and God Bless you all.

Have a great night