ITS BEEN A WHILE I MEAN WHILE
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Well it sure has been a while since my last post, hasn't it. Lots to catch up on, I guess..... First of all where do I start. Well the cabinets are installed, and they look really nice. I will show you the kitchen before and then the after pictures. I have been working on alot of projects now that the new room and the kitchen are done. I will share all of those projects with you also, later in this post. 2nd they are coming to install the granite and marble to day for the counters and that makes the kitchen just about done. I will continue on this posting later tonight, and fill you in all that has been going on. See you again here soon

I can now Show you, also its not the exact color that we bought, but its close to it. I have the original on my Camera at home, but thought I would share this with you and I will take some pictures of it when its laid on the counter

Labels: