Where Have You Been
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
HA HA I might ask that to myself. I really don't have a good reason, why I haven't posted in a while, I was still having problems with my computer, but I now have given up on the program that I was trying to load, its a program, that will copy all software and hardware that is on your hard drive and puts its on a disc, so that the next time I should have problems, I only load those disc, but with no luck I could get it to copy my hard drive to a disc. So I give up for now. I have been busy with our church, I have been asked to do our Sunday Bulletins and Monthly News letters. I am excited to get to help in those, as you all know I love to create. I will share what I have come put with in a later post, the pastor, loved the new look to the bulletin. I am still working on it to improve it even more. I have also been asked to work on a website for our Church. Which I am working on that project also. I am still looking into information to add to the Church site. But I have it up and running. Well I could go on here for ever, since I haven't posted in awhile but I won't bore you all to death. So until later. Have a good night.