Time is .......
Monday, July 09, 2007
Of the Essence. I can't believe that over a week has past since my last blog. Where does the time go. God has given us this gift of time. And I for one can use more of it in the days, although I know I can't have it. I am not sure where to start, as there has been a-lot that has gone one and gone by us. We have finished with painting the out side of the house finally. We have a few more things to do in the inside, before we call for our final inspection, which I need to get that done by August 13, 2007. I have taken some pictures of the outside of the house, and will down load those tonight, and will post them later her. I have so much that I want to get done, I still have to fix my computer, as its shutting its self off, I need to take it to have it looked at, and see what the problem is. I also have a couple of scrap projects that I want to get done. Well this is just a short little blog for now, I will try and post some more later, just didn't want you all to thing, that I have fallen off the face of the earth, lol.