Few Items to Share
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Well hello and welcome to this Sunday evening. I can't believe that this weekend is over already. I had so much to do, but found my self getting none of it done. Only the cleaning and laundry got done, and I even found time to make some home made beef stew which I have to say turned out very well and yummy. LOL. I wanted to do some scraping, maybe change the look of my age (again)and get a chance to work on some ideas for our Christmas card but no such luck this weekend. Oh well. Our weather was storming today. You know I can't believe that this summer is almost over. Soon the kids here will be starting school again. Man where did this go to. Tomorrow, Jose is taking my car to the auto body repair to have it fixed, after it got hit. Hopefully it won't take them to long, as I hate driving the truck now. But at least we have that to drive and I don't have to have a rental. Well my family and friends, its time for me to turn in, and get some sleep for the upcoming week. I have a busy schedule this week, I will try and post as often as I can. May the angels watch over you all.

Have a great week......