Manic Mondays
Monday, July 30, 2007
Why is Mondays so hectic? It is always so busy as work, and then there is always something that has to get done before anything else. So I say lets skip Mondays. HA HA, don't I wish. Other that the crazy morning all went well. We had our daily afternoon rain shower or should I say thunderstorm. Last for about an hour or sometimes even less. Well I think that I have the Church website just about finished. I am giving all the passwords to the preacher, so that he can start within updating it, as for the programing of it, I am not sure who is going to do that, I will ask him when we met on Thursday. Well I am going to get off here and put in my virus protection that I bought on Sunday. I still have one more program that I want to load on to my computer, but I still can't get it to work, so tomorrow I am going to call them from work and ask what I am doing wrong, and if the one I bought does do what they say it does, it's supposed to copy your hard drive, so that when you have a problem and need to re-map your computer you just use the disc that you make from this program, but for some reason mine is not asking for me to write things to a disc. So who knows what I am doing wrong. So I will be calling tomorrow.
Well I must sign off for now, hope to see you all soon.
Good night.