Quick Update
Monday, August 20, 2007
Hello and welcome back, I sure wish this hot weather would go away, and the cooler weather would arrive, but no such luck of that here right now. And watching the news, there is a another tropical storm out there. So once again I want those to go away also. Boy I want alot tonight. LOL. I have been sitting here at the computer since 6:30pm working on uploading our church service video from last Sunday, they want me to upload these to our web page. But I having a little trouble with it, so for tonight I am giving up. I also have been cleaning up a laptop that belongs to the Church, as I am working on a power point project for Sunday's Service, I still have some work to do on it, but I think its coming along well. Now all I need is the information for this Sunday's service, and the music that they are going to have, and I should be done. So as you can read I have both computers going and not enough desk space. I just realized that August is almost over, and I haven't even started working on my Christmas cards. I usually have some ideas made and looking to make changes on them and to start them. But so far I have nothing done, with the ideas that I have in mind, maybe I'll just used boxed cards this year, after all I have them already, as I bought some when they were on sale. Oh the decisions to make. Maybe later this week I get a chance to sit here and play with my ideas that I have.
Well I am going to get off here and work a-little more on the power point presentation, I want to add some back ground music to it. So until tomorrow, see you all here again soon.