Rain Rain and More Rain
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
As for today as you guessed it, it rained most of the day. Although I am not complaining, as we need it, so it was good and besides I was at work, and It wasn't the weekend. I have some ideas for scrapping this weekend hopefully I'll get a chance to work on some of those ideas. Also my computer is still acting up, so I think this weekend I want to take it and have it looked at and see why its shutting its self off. I am getting tired of this computer, I have never had some much trouble with a computer as I have been having with this one. Any who, enough about this silly subject. Lets see what else can I stay here and see how long it takes before it shuts its self off. So far its about 10 minutes and its still up. I have restarted to an earlier time, but doing that took off some software that I had, also took my virus protection off that I just bought. Maybe thats what was shutting it down, oh yeah I thought I had enough of this sore subject. I'll call some place and see how much they charge to look at it and then if there is a problem what it will cost to fix it. errrrr.

Well I think I am going t turn in for the night and tomorrow I will try an reload the virus protection and MSN chat and see if it starts shutting its self off again if it does then I know I have some kind of problem. Hopefully the virus protection will let me install it again, as I had to registered it, I may have to call them to see if I can. Man this is starting to be a real royal pain in the ---.!! Well hope to see you hear again tomorrow, if all goes well.

Labels: