Its Been A Hetic Week
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Man, can you believe that its Thursday already. Well actually it will be be soon. Where did this week go to. Well we have our fourth named storm out there. Mr. Dean. although they are saying its not coming near us, with those things you never know. So I will be keeping my eye on the news this weekend. I have been really busy with with work, I am learning to do reports as this one girl left, and her duties got passed on to me and another co-worker. There is one report that I still have problems with as its only done once a month, and thats after the period end. So I still have to think about that one. I am also keeping busy with our church, as I have been asked to be there Church Secretary. So every Wednesday I type up the bulletin and now I am working on a news letter, that will be published monthly for the Church. Any ideas out there please let me know. Oh and I also for got that I have been keeping up on updating the Church's website/blog. So now I have two to keep updated. As for our remolding, we are done with the big stuff, now its just painting the molding, the base boards. And I just found out this Saturday we a staining our deck. No fun this weekend. Well I need to go and pack my lunch for tomorrow, so I will leave you all for tonight and hope to see you all here again soon.
Take care and may the Angels watch over us.