So Did You Miss Me
Monday, August 13, 2007
Probably not, but thats okay. I have been really busy with work, and then I have this part time job working for our church, and then there is the daily chores of home. So all of this seems to never leave me enough time to do what I what to do. I know its been a while since I have posted, but as I was sitting here updating the Church's blog and adding some picture of our day at the beach I thought to myself I really should update mine. Well 3 years ago today, our Friend Charlie made a visit to us. I say friend now, but back then he was not my friend, as he took off the roof to my house, and what a nightmare that was. And today whats on the news our 4th tropical depression is out there, so far, they haven't named it, hopefully it will just keep on moving. But its being watched and we should know more later this week. As for our weather its been very hot and humid, the temperatures have been in the high 90s. I for one can not wait for the cooler weather to get here. Well I could go on for ever here but I should leave some for tomorrow. And besides I don't want to bore you anymore tonight.

May the angels watch over you all

Labels: