Prayers
Sunday, August 19, 2007
You are probably wondering what does this mean. Well last week a Earthquake hit Per, South America. That is the country that Jose is from, Thankfully it was not near where he is from, but for those who have family members where the earthquake hit, lets take the time to pray for them, and there families. We have talked to Jose's father, and he said that there was alot of damage to the area that got hit, and alot of deaths. So my prayers go out to each of them. So I hope that you all had a great Sunday. Ours was good, first we went to church, and then some shopping for some sick plants to do a flower arrangement for the living room. Which we found some nice ones, and then I was looking for a Hen, which I found that also. And then it was off to have some lunch, which ended up to be subway. And then the last errand before heading home was to
Lowes, to get some more stain for the deck. We put the arrangement together, and did some rearranging of some items. I need to get back on a dinner menu. As each day I am also thinking of last minute dinner menus, so I am going to come up with this weeks menu for the rest of the week. Well I am going to close, this for now, as I am going to turn in, while I am capturing the video from our church services that they want me to put on our web site. So while its capturing I am going to turn in and hope my computer doesn't shut its self off, as it was earlier. Any one out there that might know why its turning its self off please feel free to let me know.

Have a good night.