Not Being Creative
Monday, August 27, 2007
Well before it gets any later, I will post. I have been sitting here trying to be creative with my Christmas card ideas, but for some strange reason, I am not in the mood, or maybe its I am not sure on what I want our Christmas card to be this year. Or maybe I am just not in the creative mood. So I quit for tonight, and will try again tomorrow night maybe something will come to me in my sleep. lol. Work has been keeping me busy, and not getting home until after 5:00, but I like the overtime, and come in November and December when its slow this is the time to get the overtime. No rain today. I wish that the cooler weather would be in our forecast, but thats not going to happen here for a while. Mom I have linked your scrap book flair to your page. You can now Click on the link and it takes you to your page. And you can now stop, as your getting too good, only kidding. See I told you once you start you would like it, and you would spend time working on them and lose track of time. Keep creating. This weekend I want to start working on some ideas for my page for the holidays. So I'll see if I be creative with that. So enough about me not being in the creative mood. I will close this for now.
Have a great night.