Question
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Today at Church our Pastor asked us a question. The questions was Who is your angel in your life? So I started thinking who is my angel. They say we all have a guardian Angel. So who is yours? Just something to ponder about. We all should know that answer right! Any ways nothing really exciting here. Yesterday I decided on my Christmas card. I am actually going to do two different ones this year. I have bought the items that I need, now its just to find some free time to start working on them. Oh I know you are all wondering what its going to be, and guess what its a secret, until you get the card. Sorry. Well we did get some more rain today, and a little last night. Tomorrow its supposed to rain again, we'll see if we get it. My furry child is sick, spent the day at the vet with her, finding out that she has a stomach infection, not knowing how she got that until I got home and my neighbor told me that she had ate a dead frog. So needless to say after I just spent $154.00 dollars on her, I went to find Jose, and yes she did eat the dead frog. So now she is on medication and a special food, which she get twice a day. Man was I mad, at Jose for letting her eat the frog. Children what to do with them. That also includes the big child .
I am going to close this for now. Hope to see you all here again soon.